Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thing #2: 71/2 Habits of Learning

The easiest habit for me is taking responsibility for my own learning. I've been doing that since I was a child. My parents wouldn't let me blame the teachers or anyone else if I wasn't successful in learning what was taught. The hardest habit for me is setting goals. I wasn't taught to set goals when I was younger, but am getting better about it since I have to set one each year. However, I don't go back to the goals throughout the year to check my progress. I always to do it at the end, when it's too late to make changes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very good at setting goals - and really bad at seeing if I've done them! At the end of the year I always have to scramble to find what I said I'd do. Much to my surprise I've often done it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have some very blog savvy students next year would love to keep writing their blogs.

    ReplyDelete